Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Have you ever tried to come back to a place after 22 years ? I did. I expect that when others come back here for our reunion next year they will be surprised , pleasantly or otherwise. My sister Karen was gracious enough to make reservations at a restaurant two minutes from the Daly City BART. I hadn't heard of THE BOULEVARD CAFE Restaurant and sis had said it was the old Lyons location . What !!! You mean the Lyons is gone , the place where one ... use to go at 1 or 2 in the AM....after a night out. Yep she said and sent me the link to preview the food menu ....here's the link



http://www.theboulevardcafe.com/



Now I have to tell you, after this mornings Mother's Day breakfast get together with 11 family members , I have just voted this the new go to place for my 1 or 2 in the AM outings after a late night out . ( I actually better check the time schedule here and make sure they do the wee in the morning hour food fest . ) I found the food and service very much to my liking . Two thumbs up in my book and Mom, I hope your day was Special .

*** Just spoke with a Hostess and was informed that they close at 10 PM but are open until 11 PM on Fridays and Saturdays ........Back to the drawing board for a wee morning food joint ......Maybe the owners will reconsider...MMMmmm ???



This is a shout out to all the OLPH class of 1969 Moms, Hope your day was a Blessed day.

Mom stopped by the house later in the day to pick up her golf clubs ( Yes, she just recently celebrated the 28th anniversary of her 50th birthday and she still golfs every Monday ....You go girl !!! } and I had to show her the new blog sight . Her comment was ..." nice, did you know you misspelled received ? " and she proceeded to correct my spelling on the screen . I had to explain to her that her gesture was appreciated but she couldn't actually edit anything she saw on the screen , otherwise what a mess the internet would be with on screen editing . As a mother , she didn't want anyone that read the blog to think she had raised an illiterate son . Thanks Mom... ( I should've spell checked )

So much to share .....I hope everybody called their mom today....

Talk to you soon

( I just noticed the map visitor location isn't in the right place .....intructions , instructions . Where did I place those instructions ?? )





No comments: